Looking for an experienced and authoritative witness? Finding an expert witness to testify authoritatively on your behalf on safety and health matters is not always easy. Michael can serve as an OSHA expert witness as well as an expert on a variety of other safety topics.
Dr. Michael J. Fagel, PhD, CEM has over 30 years of broad based experience in a variety of fields relating to Threat & Vulnerability Assessment, Consequence Management & Emergency Management. He provides specialized assistance in OSHA compliance assistance and training in Disaster Management, Emergency Response as well as Occupational Safety and Health.
Aurora Safety has extensive experience in litigation guidance drawing from decades of experience in all phases of safety and emergency response and planning. They provide guidance to attorneys and insurance companies on a variety of topics and offer effective evaluations regarding the many facets of each case.
Dr. Fagel provides expert witness services to cases in across North America. He has served various Federal Agencies providing Occupational Safety Services at disaster sites. He also was EMS coordinator for the fire rescue division in North Aurora, as well as serving as an officer in the local fire service. Dr. Fagel currently teaches industrial safety and emergency medical services at several college locations and lectures at various professional trade conferences throughout the country. He offers Expert Witness Services and Litigation Support to attorneys representing both Plaintiff and Defense.
Areas of Expertise
- Disaster Management and Recovery
- OSHA Compliance
- Voluntary Protection Programs (VPPs)
- Fire, EMS, Disaster Management
- Site Inspections
- Training Assessment Management and • Development of Safety Programs
- Critical Incident / Crisis Management Site • Inspections
- Safety Audits
- Accident Prevention & Safety
- Crisis Management – Emergency Planning & Response
- Educational Facilities – Schools
- Hazardous Materials
- Occupation Health & Safety / OSHA Compliance
- Risk Management
- Security (Private & Public)
- Security Special Events
- Security Systems Design
- Security Training
- Terrorism / Homeland Security
- Workplace Safety